Wednesday, August 20, 2008

holiday.. =) weee.......

holidays! so far my holidays are fine.. last sunday i went to langkawi! it was awesome!! beach so nice everything also nice.... chocolates very cheap, nike and adidas also very cheap..... i stayed at Berjaya resort.. stayed in a chalet... i enjoyed my time there... beach was awesome... but i knocked my head twice on the beach umbrella.. the thing so low.. aiyo.. my fmly and i also collected loads of shells and pebbles... lets see.. i brought back loads of chocs.... a pair of nike.. and an unforgettable experience... =) my family and i came back yesterday afternoon at 2 something... then at nite still have to go for maths tuition... aiyoyo.... plus.. ive got loads of homework to be completed... and PMR... coming soon......... aiyoyoyoyoyo!!! i want more holidays! thats it for 2day.... =)

-Jeremy- =)

No comments: