Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BLASTED!!!! @#$%&*

.... ok... yesterday was a pretty normal day...... woke up pretty late.. bout 11 i think.. =) so ya... was a normal day.. then in the evening went cycling.. cycling cycling cycling.. as i as enjoying the breeze on me face.. suddenly.. i felt something hit my head.... so i touched my head... i taught was a twig from the trees... after like 1 min........ i realized... it wasn't a twig... it was something else... it was brown, wet, white, dirty,.... yup.. it was the blasted bird who bombed me!! i was like wth!? and the best part is.. i was listening to Jason Mraz's song 'lucky' while that incident happened.. how unlucky! bloody blasted idiotic moronic filthy bird!! when i find u blasted bird... i'm gonna roast u!!!
yea.. then... went back home.. shampooed my hair like 7 times or more.... lol... its to get rid of that horrid smell... =) so yea.. that was my day... terrible rite??

No comments: