Saturday, November 1, 2008

disturbed........

was blogging... suddenly a gigantic fly flew in from outside....... so noisy.......... was annoyed by the freaking fly........ was chilling at that time.. stupid fly kacau me.. then cannot stand adi.... have to do something... my efforts to eradicate stupid fly:
1.took a stick.. waited for it to come near me for 5 mins.... didnt work...
2.took 2 sticks waited for another 5 mins.... still didnt come close to me.... was getting pissed off..
3.third time's the charm! took badminton racquet... it flew out to the kitchen.. stalked the fly... racquet ready... i flinged the racquet a few times.. but missed.... then it must have got pissed.. so it came towards me... i took a few steps back and
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SPLAT!!! it dropped to the floor..... unconscious... then took a lil plastic bag put the freaking fly in it.. tied it up with rubber bands.. and now its right in front of me... LOL.... it cant escape the bag! haha.. =)

it was the fly's 'lucky' day.. =) hahahaha

No comments: