Saturday, March 14, 2009

mind blasting!

well.. today was awesome.. i went to KLPac 2day to watch Barry & Stuart part time warlocks.... its comedy/magic/lameness/awesomeness... seriously.. the show was awesome.... their magic tricks will blow ur mind... or should i say.. blast ur mind! haha... =) and they're super hilarious... i couldnt stop laughing... they totally blasted my mind.... =) wonderful experience... coz its my 1st time going to these kind of theaters... KLPac was nice.. the food there.. is terribly expensive.. for example.. a can of coke cost... RM5! wth.. but out of desperation.... i bought a cokwase for RM5... thirsty wat... i couldnt help it.... =) later went for dinner at nagomi shabu-shabu... awesome stuff! the rib-eye was sooooooo tasty! I can still taste the broth in my mouth... =) 1 week of holiday next week! awesomeness! but... crapped with projects and homework... darn! so i have to finish it asap so i can enjoy me holiday! owh yea... im taking my piano theory grade 6 exam next monday... wish me luck! =) omg.. i just realise ive got sooo many orchestra styles to remember! alamak!

No comments: