Saturday, June 20, 2009

a RANDOM post...

Sonnet 43

how do i love thee? let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints! - I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! - and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.


Elizabeth Barrett Browning


-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Man He Killed


HAD he but I met
By some old ancient inn,
We should have sat us down to wet
Right many a nipperkin!

"But ranged as infanrtry,
And staring face to face,
I shot him as he at me,
And killed him in his place.

"I shot him dead because -
Because he was my foe,
Just so: my foe of course he was;
Thats clear enough; although

"He thought he'd 'list, perhaps,
Off-hand like - just as I -
Was out of work - had sold his traps -
No other reason why.

"Yes; quaint and curious war is!
You shoot a fellow down
You'd treat, if met where any bar is,
Of help to halfo a-crown."


Thomas Hardy

------------------------------------------------

ok i'll stop the lame poetry... anyways... 1st week of school after holiday was kinda fun.... no hw at all... so in class we'll either be yappin or sleepin... thats all... its like the same routine everyday... haha.. anyways i got some of my results.... one word SUCKED! so far i onli have 2 or 3 A's onli... that sucks ya know... i have to buck up! somebody slap me and wake me up! owh damn! i gotta write my senior-junior report... i have no more junior........... sad............... but im proud of him! Lim Chee Seng dont dissapoint me! I hope he'll pass his probationary period...

---------------------------------------------------

i have confessed........ and it felt good...........
Waitin for hope to come.....


now im speechless
over the edge im just
breathless
i'd never thought that i'll catch this love bug again....



----------------------------------------------------------

this post is getting lame... anyways have a enjoyable weekend ppl!

and cky kamu batu! lol..



-Jeremy-

No comments: