Monday, November 2, 2009

kapoof

second chance? no such thing... my second chance is GONE... ahhhh whatever....

i tot u were my friend... but was wrong... what happened? no comforting words.. no words of wisdom.. no words of encouragement.. NOTHING... anyhow.. i forgive ya...

so where to now?

what should i do?

carry on with life of course.. no use crying over spilled milk... what is done is done....

let it be~

my life moves on...

move along~ move along just to make it through...

time to go to a corner and curl up into a ball and scream....

maybe i should just sleep off the disappointment...

anyhow... have a good day.... or night..


~~
Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain


Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man
~







disappointed kid~

No comments: