Sunday, January 3, 2010

T.T

ahnyeong! schools gonna start... and.. i've officially wasted the holidays being a very supportive fanboy.. =.=" thats not good...

im staying up this late.. i dont know how am i gonna adjust my sleep when school reopens.. shit!

its 4.25 am and im hungry.. =.= thats not good...

officially finished watching ep 11-22 of hello baby, sbs gayo daejun, kbs gayo daejun and mbc gayo daejun... it was beyond AWESOMENESS.. lol.... i know... im officially addicted.. thats not good either...

and im sitting for SPaM this year... and i've got to push myself to the limits.... thats not good either...

drank 2 flasks of green tea... and my bladder cant take it no more.... thats not good....

i dropped my phone twice yesterday.. thats not good...

mum bought a new nokia e72.... I WANT ONE TOO MA!
i guess i have to work for it!
10A+ss here i come!

the song gee is repeating in my head...... thats not good.. wait.. thats good.. =)

italiannies is good too! =.= that was so random... Jweisung hamnida... sorry sorry!

Tiffany loves me... omg.. that was shiok-sendiri moment....
it should be the other way round! Tiffany saranghae! =)
.......

there i go again... and again and again and again.... sheet! 2PM song plays... =.="

ok seriously.... im hotter than 2PM boys... XD and SHINee boys, and Suju boys too.. =D

ok new years resolution time...
1.get 10A+ss in SPaM
2.be a responsible prefect/student/fanboy/son/husband/
3.change my phone


ok i cant take it no more.. pineapple tarts here i come!

guten morgen!

ahnyeong!

No comments: