Sunday, February 7, 2010

ma name is nut. MACADAMIA nut.

lol... random title. haha..

anyways... i've been watching episode 13 of invincible youth like 3 times already.. it never gets old! i'll share my joy with u later...

my life is awesome but its tiring.
there's so much homework to complete.
and so little time. =.=

gosh its february already....
and im still in the holiday mood. thats not good! =.=
im trying my best to get my head in the game.. which in this case study.

im getting that feeling again. there's another someone. why? of all time. why in 2010? =.=
but its kind of a good thing too cause i need motivation. coz im a sanguine and also a phlegmatic... i need motivation. someone to drive me....


ok now time to share the fun i've had these few days..

enjoy!



im kinda lazy to post all the parts... so after ur done watching part one.. go and search for part two and watch... there's no subtitle though... sry.. but do enjoy their fun... =)

time for me to get updated...

bye!

No comments: